First of all, it is necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a Specific job, as by the design of the tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a system, which is a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and occasionally another room. Designed such a circular saw to get permanent processing of lumber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or table, can also be employed for sawing a large volume of timber, as an instance, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile instrument, designed for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most typical kind of circular saw, however the least powerful of the described. After functioning, it takes periodic break, and is used for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is much more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions is able to cope with the exact actions, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they operate from a national electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the need to have an energy grid in the place of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation due to the cable.
- Cordless – work in standalone mode, even require the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of operation is not limited by anything. Depending on battery power, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option is sensible to buy only if for some reason it’s not possible to utilize the mains observed. Form of work
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade at the initial position is over the workpiece, capable to descend into its centre. This enables you to begin cutting with the edge of the substance, cut holes.
Metal round saws are strong models that are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them manage wood both well.
The diameter of the disk directly is based on the ability of this saw’s electrical motor. The stronger the tool, the bigger the disk it is in a position to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. In addition, strong generators allow you to process heavier material, but they also are heavier. So, as an example, models at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power gears can be split as follows:
The Way to Decide on a circular saw: professional tips
The larger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electric motor must be, the thicker the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is another parameter that decides if a particular disc will fit the chosen saw. The most common criteria here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At higher rates, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense material is simpler to take care of. Bear in mind that with higher RPM the warmth of this substance in the place of contact with the saw gains, the same laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is much better to choose moyakovka.ru a saw with adjustable rate.